honestly, i have traveled to quite a number of island in malaysia and langkawi is the one i dislike most. however, i have been to langkawi about 4 times and i will be going again end of this year. the only reason i am attracted to langkawi is it's coz it's duty free!! anyway, i personally think most of the hotels in langkawi are overpriced including this one. when everything is overpriced, the least i expect is an awesome unforgettable wonderful stay.
holiday villa is just normal. it's just like every other hotel but this one is overpriced. The only thing i like about this hotel is the swimming pool. their beach is not even close to nice.
the location is pretty okay. it's quite near to this area with pubs and souvenir shops .
it's a good place to stay when u are having a family / extended family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Holiday Gems and Travelbag so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi