Clean rooms, great pool. Slightly dated. But good value for our budget.
There are plenty of massage places within walking distance to go to so make sure you shop around.
Great restaurants within walking distance. Right across the road is Cactus good place for full English breakfast for 10RM ($3 -4AU). The Sun group of restaurants (x5) are good all within 5-10min walk from the hotel. Suncafe has cheap cocktails 10RM ($3-4AU) you must check out the bathroom design.
Retro bar next to Sunbar kicks off about 11pm, check out the amazing young bartender with missing teeth. He makes a good cocktail and is much faster than the bartenders in Melbourne.
Make sure you request a room away from the karoke bar. As the music is very dated and loud.
Also go to the night market in Kuah once a week on Wednesday night. The food in the market is cooked fresh in front of you. The two of us spent 10RM and were absolutely stuffed. Make sure you try the crepe style corn and nut desserts. We had no stomach issues the next day from the food. Nothing else in the town of Kuah at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi