the hotel was old fashioned and the rooms need renovation,especially the bathrooms...the only thing that was great was the pool area and the gardens(but the coctails were overpriced).i chose this hotel because i had read that it has nice beach..when i got there i found it idyllic!!!(but the water sports out of the hotel were overpriced!!!)!also it has the advantage that there is a supermarket,motor rent and restaurants 40 meters from the hotel which was really convinient for a tourist..(check out the chinese rstaurant called boat,loved the butter prawns!)the staff though was very kind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi