“Cozy and Great”

Ranked #33 of 103 Hotels in Langkawi
Phuket, Thailand
“Cozy and Great”
Reviewed 4 May 2010

I was in the hotel during 23-26 April. The room was good (202) and clean. My son enjoyed alot but there was no phone in the room. Breakfast was nice but quite limited. I took a half day discovery tour with the reception, it was very good.

This hotel is my perfect choice as i would wish to stay in Kuah town and this hotel is right in the town. Only 10 mins walk to most of interested places and it was not far from the jetty.

I will again stay in this hotel if I travel back to Langkawi

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Citin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Citin Hotel Langkawi, responded to this review, 19 May 2010

Greetings from Citin Hotel!

We hope this finds you well. We are glad that your stay at Citin was a pleasant one.

Good to know that the room was clean and up to expectation. All rooms are fitted with a phone. We have taken note of your comment and the matter shall be looked into. We are happy to know that the location of the hotel was suitable for you and your family.

Once again, Citin Hotel genuinely thank you for your involvement in supporting us to grow from strength to strength. We await your return as our esteemed guest on your next trip.

Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Citin Langkawi was one good choice that I made during the trip to KL and Langkawi. Stayed there for 2 nights from 28-Apr to 30-Apr. The hotel was very clean, rooms were good, and the service was above par. A perfect fit for the budget conscious traveller. The food offered for breakfast was also nice. There was nothing to complaint about. I would surely recommend this hotel to others.

Greetings from Citin Hotel!

We hope this finds you well. We are glad that your stay at Citin was an enjoyable one.

Good to know that the room was clean and we had lived up to your service expectations. Your kind comments shall be shared with the staff so as to spur them to perform even better.

Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 3 May 2010

The bathroom glass door is not siutable - transparent. bathroom dirty and no cleaning service daily. Air con not cold The location is good and the price reasonable. The staff were very helpful and pleasant always smiling especially Ms. Lini and Mrs. Vani. a credit for both of them. Not enough plates, glasses and cutlery set during breakfast. The guy at breakfast roon was very untidyly dressed.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family

Greetings from Citin Hotel!

We hope this finds you well. We are concerned that your stay at Citin was not a comfortable one.

Just a clarification, the design of the bathroom door is frosty, not transparent. It is surprising that you did not receive daily service as all rooms are tended to. We shall look into detail on the bathroom cleanliness as well as the air conditioning in the rooms. Good to know that the staff provided good service. The staff in mention shall certainly be complimented. We were in the process of improving our breakfast setup in March. We have since made some changes.

Once again, Citin Hotel genuinely thank you for your involvement in supporting us to grow from strength to strength. We humbly request you to stay with us as our esteemed guest on your next trip to Langkawi to evaluate us once more.

Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Langkawi hotels

copenhagen
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Stayed at Langkawi for a week because of cancelled flights from KL to europe due to the Vulcano on Iceland. The at Citin Hotel has been quite good, the rooms are good even though the man from the mosque is singing all day long (I am not used to that where i come from)

Have been eaten once at your breakfast, and it was good. It could be better if you made it more friendlier for europeans. But because I eat almost everything it was no problem for me.

The people living on Langkawi are happy and friendly, thats what i have noticed the last week. So Langkawi is definetly a place I would visit if I get the chance again..

malaysia
Reviewed 8 April 2010

a very nice small room,clean and comfortable.near with the shopping center and u can just walk about 10minutes.totally,i'm very satisfied and it a briliant choice.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
Citin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Citin Hotel Langkawi, responded to this review, 5 May 2015
Dear nadalion09,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

I thank you for your patronage & candid feedback shared on your recent stay with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us & liked our hotel & services.

I shall definitely share you kind remarks with my team. Your encouraging words push us to put in our best efforts to make our guest's stay a memorable one at Citin.

I look forward to welcome you back at Citin Hotel Langkawi soon.

Kind Regards,

Harkirath Singh
Operations Executive
KL
Reviewed 22 March 2010

The reception counter is very useful. The rooms are clean and the towels are really white.
It's Kuah town and is a walking distance to eateries and tax free shopping centers.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
rockthesuburb
Reviewed 3 March 2010

Worse mistake of my married life choosing this hotel.

Not in a location where you would want to holiday - i really got sold on some of the comments and value for money - and not having been to Langkawi, i got sucked right in...

Value for some... really quite disgusting though...

The staff are terrible and should really reconsider their vocation in life.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rockthesuburb
Dear rockthesuburb,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you & wish to assure you that we value your feedback as it reflects areas of improvements for us in order to serve our guests better.

I wish to assure you that the series of anomalies experienced by your self are definitely not a norm at our properties.

In case you happen to travel to Langkawi again, I request you to kindly let me know at hm@citinlangkawi.com & I shall personally review your stay arrangements at Citin.

I sincerely hope that you would provide us with the opportunity to re-instill your trust in our brand.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Citin Hotel Langkawi.

Kind Regards,