“They sell pints”

Ranked #108 of 423 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Home made fast food for all and sport bar.
swansea
“They sell pints”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

The only place we found that served pints,and Guinness.The staff are friendly,and so are the cockroaches

Visited November 2012
4 Thank swanseadude

wrexham, wales
“A night to remember!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We visited Debbies Bar several times on our recent visit to Langkawi, each visit it got better and better as we got to know Debbie, Greg and the staff. On our last night we had a night to remember, singing, dancing and lots of laughs, no visit to Langkawi would be complete without a visit. Greg behind the bar is a legend, a good host, plenty of stories, sense of humour and a warm welcome. Debbie is the one armed wonder woman of the island, her energy and enthusiasm is addictive and you cant help but love her, she is crackers! We loved the place and hope one day to return and see old friends

Visited September 2012
1 Thank griff1873wrexham
“Unforgettable :)))”
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

I LOVE Debbies place. I remember when I visited for the first time years back. I was feeling a bit shakey I'd never travelled before but the second I came through the doors of this place I felt comfortable and at home. They all shouted welcome and flashed me a big genuine smile (: Debbie is a great lady, very fun and friendly. Fantastic food and drinks at very reasonable prices. We spent every other night in there last time. I've been back quite a few times and I really hope this place is there for a long time :)))

2 Thank HollySkyeL
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
“IT'S BREATH TAKING”
Reviewed 29 August 2012

The best place to grab a drink and relax.........wonderful services,lovely great people especially the owner!Lovely atmosphere,I'd love to come time and time again.First time,but it feels like lots of times!recommended for those who's looking for a home away from home.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Hamano87
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice quiet place to relax”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

nice place to relax after a day of walking/shopping.. you wouldn't miss the place. There is a bulldog sign just outside the shop.

Visited August 2012