“Recommend to everyone!”

Ranked #108 of 423 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$2 - US$2
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Home made fast food for all and sport bar.
“Recommend to everyone!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I arrived on my own late at night & the 1st pub I came across was Debbie's. They all made me feel so welcome & the staff have been so good to me since!

Debbie is an absolute legend! Also It's the only place in Langkawi where you will get a decent pint! The chef 'bob' is a good cook too!

They've all looked after me & made me feel right at home! I needed to get to ATM & no bother Debbie sorted a lift, I wanted a tour of island & Debbie sorted it!

They're the nicest & most genuine people I have ever met! Whatever you need/want they will help!

I Love all of the staff. If you need any advice/help Debbie is the go to person. You should definitely pay them a visit & they will make you feel so welcome!

5 out of 5 for me!

Debbie you are a star!

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Mtucka

Bangkok, Thailand
“Expensive waste of time”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Damp, smelly and the beer was expensive. The customers were seedy and not people we like to meet on our trips. We'll look for a more down to earth place next time. Mostly though it was just a waste of money. The beer was cold and that was it.

Visited March 2013
SkypeLovers, Owner at Debbie's Place Irish Pub, responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Dear guest,
we are deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by us during your visit to our pub.
As we are not a very up to date pub according to your standard,therefore we will try our very best to fulfill our guest request.

Debbie's Place Irish Pub.
Kuala Lumpur
“Small Irish pub.”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

we went there out of bored and of course, needed some booze. The owner Debbie (i presumed) is very friendly but as its quite far from the busier part of the road, the pub was quite empty.

A whole full list of cocktails, mocktails and liquor. Priced reasonably.

The pub also has Astro (Cable TV) that allows you to watch sports. Which is a plus point for me.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank traveller81_KL
swansea
“They sell pints”
Reviewed 9 December 2012

The only place we found that served pints,and Guinness.The staff are friendly,and so are the cockroaches

Visited November 2012
4 Thank swanseadude
wrexham, wales
“A night to remember!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We visited Debbies Bar several times on our recent visit to Langkawi, each visit it got better and better as we got to know Debbie, Greg and the staff. On our last night we had a night to remember, singing, dancing and lots of laughs, no visit to Langkawi would be complete without a visit. Greg behind the bar is a legend, a good host, plenty of stories, sense of humour and a warm welcome. Debbie is the one armed wonder woman of the island, her energy and enthusiasm is addictive and you cant help but love her, she is crackers! We loved the place and hope one day to return and see old friends

Visited September 2012