“Proper pub!”

Price range: US$2 - US$2
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Home made fast food for all and sport bar.
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Family run pub, very friendly staff, good for sports and decent Guinness! I was traveling solo, popped in for a pint and found the staff and other patrons easy and fun to talk with. Very sociable bar.

4  Thank barrakelly
There are newer reviews for Debbie's Place Irish Pub

Reviewed 22 February 2014

A great set up with a projector to watch live sports. Staff were friendly, although when busy not as attentive.

Very hot inside, no air con, although fans are operating without much relief.

Cold beer on tap, which was served in a great beer glass.

I have given this place a 3 out of 5 as the food was average. Great place for a drink, just eat prior to visiting.

3  Thank Joeygg
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Me and a friend happened across Debbie's bar one night...and I'm glad we did!

A great place to hang out thanks to Debbie and her family; whether you want to eat, relax and take it easy, watch football, or start (or end!) a big night with a bang...Debbie's is the place.

Great hospitality.. and the best pint of Guiness in Langkawi!

2  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I came to Langkawi with no clear plan, other than I was going to get out into the rainforests and see what was there. I got a taxi from the port to Chennang, and as soon as I passed this place, I asked the driver to stop anywhere nearby. I found a place to stay, as close as I could to Debbie's Place and I was here every night for the four nights that I stayed on the Island. Other than to reiterate and agree with all of the previous excellent reviews, I have nothing more to say - a great pub on a beautiful Island, run by a lovely family.

2  Thank Dermot_G959
Reviewed 25 September 2013

What a joy it was to eat and drink with Debbie and her family,such a great atmosphere and the food is delicious .can't wait to party there again:-) great experience ......miss u guys

3  Thank claytonplong