“Authentic treatment, natural way”

Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage
Ranked #16 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage specializes in the art of Ayurveda, a technique of Indian oil massage that has been passed down by generations of forefathers. Experience relaxing massage that leaves your body rejuvenated and new. We also practice Ayurvedic medical healing and provide consultation to guests prior to each treatment.
Singapore, Singapore
“Authentic treatment, natural way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I would agree to some of negative reviews here only in that the place is not posh, no interior design, it is very plain and has an old indian house feeling. yes, there are oily stains on the wall, but I took it as a part of the whole concept, maybe, apart from cobwebs. But the massage itself, if you take Vaidya Nithi's massage or one of his male therapists is really good, much much better than what you can get in any other spa. After Abhayanga course ( 5 days) my back has remained light and flexible for nearly 1 year. I also noticed better blood circulation as I tend to have swollen feet after the whole day in the office. And this vaydya is really good in scanning your health issues by just reading your pulse, amazing! I have to try his treatments later, as now mr. Nithi is in Europe.

Visited March 2013

Almaty, Kazakhstan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Life changing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

My Mom, my two sons and I visited Nithi Ayurvedic in February of 2013. Nithi Subramaniam, the doctor did a pulse reading for us. Based on the diagnosis, he had prescribed a complex of treatments. After 10 days of oil massages and special treatments for my lower back, my back pain was healed and my stomach went away. The effect for the whole treatment lasted 10 months! My migraines were gone, I had much more energy thanks to the switching to a healthier diet that Dr.Nithi had prescribed for me. Wow. I still remember the feeling after the treatments. You had to sit down for a while to take it all in.
My Mom is very picky when it comes to massage, and she loved it.
I had read a bad review below about not liking Shiro Dara. Well, everything has to be prescribed. I didn't get a Shiro Dara till the 8th day of treatment, otherwise it would have caused a severe migraine.
We are definitely visiting again next year, I am going to have my Dad take the full course of massage, and I had recommended this massage to my best friend and she is going to Malaysia with her whole family. However, since Dr.Subramaniam tells me he is opening a clinic in Kuala Lumpur, we are going there, since it's important to get a pulse reading and have a talk with him.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Aijan_M
Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia
“Wonderful massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Firstly this is my own experience. This is not a fake review, so believe me ok? Before going, I read the good & bad reviews about this place on Tripadvisor. But seeing more good reviews, I decided that if I don't get a lady massager then I won't do it. But luckily I did get a lady and she was wonderful. The place is not fancy but it's clean. I got a private room, no aircond. She gave me a thong and a small towel to cover my chest. She gave me a very relaxing massage and used a lot of warm oil kept warm on a stove. More oil than I'm used to in a normal massage but it felt REALLY GOOD. I had the 90 minute full body RM165. After the massage she led me to the bathroom which was in the same room. She washed my hair with herbal soap then she left me with a bowl of herbal scrub and a vat full of warm water for me to finish the cleanup myself. I went to the toilet at the back. That was also clean. I could peek into the other massage rooms down the long corridor. They looked ok too. So ladies, if u are modest like me, just make sure beforehand that u get a lady to massage u. You won't regret it.

Visited November 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real Good Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I and my partner took tips from tripadvisor and went to massages at good review places.After tried understood the real massage qualities.But we found some good and bad reviews from nithi Ayurvedic massage and first we did not want to go there.To be honest,the massage here were really GOOD!! Unfortunately Nithi the owner of this place wasn't there.The staffs told us he is in Europe.He has well trained his staff's.Ismail and Lela are husband and wife taking care this massage place.This place is very simple and not luxury ambiance at all.But really calm.Don't just take reading advise and try your self for your own experience.We both recommend this place for massage to everyone visiting Langakawi.
Mic&Sarah

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sarah m
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Never ever even think about going there.... Just run and don't look back behind”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2013

Hey
As all peopel know , we except a spa and massage a nice , clean place with a relaxing atmosphere BUT this place was terrible .
It was so dirty with old stuff and top of all worse things was the bathroom where u need to wash out all bad smell oil ... God it was a terrible place
I didn't try the massage there when I saw the place but my friend tried it and she said it was so normal massage which you can find everywhere annoying thing is they didn't tell her that the Trappist will be a man and she find it out when she was almost naked...

Visited February 2013