“Home Cooked Recipes”

Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
“Home Cooked Recipes”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Tastey home cooked food and friendly welcoming people. Auntie jenny and her husband were a delight. We had the buffet and the price was very reasonable also! Please do not confuse with the sea eagle which has a fat mamas sign outside!!

Langkawi, Malaysia
“we r closed from 27july till 30July”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

iam the owner of Fat Mum Seafood restaurant .you already went to a wrong place which is using my name during the period when im closed .. the restaurant named Sea View ...

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank fatmum41
Penang, Malaysia
“Not recommend”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went there on 28/07/14. The food quality was average but was too overly priced. There were only two of us and it costed more than RM 140 for a teo chew steamed fish, kam heong crabs (only two), a plate of fried vege, hot plate tofu and one glass of orange juice. After ordering, the waitress told me that the vege that I ordered was not available. I told her to cancel the order but she showed unhappy face and insisted that I have to change to other vege but not cancel. The most dishonest part was: 10% service charge was added to the bill??? When I questioned the cashier, she replied impatiently: we always impose service charge here!
I totally do not recommend this restaurant to anyone and there are plenty better seafood restaurants in Langkawi!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alycia_pg
“Not great sorry”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Maybe they lost something in their move up the street but this restaurant was lack luster in atmosphere and food. The staff were very friendly so no problem with the service but the food lacked any real flavour. This was my choice after reading previous reviews on here and I was slightly embarrassed afterwards. I read that they have recently moved and so this may account for some of it but unfortunately i cannot recommend going here.

Visited July 2014
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pretty average fare, nothing special. But they had quite a good selection if you have kids who are fussy eaters.

Visited July 2014