“Sangria! And only just redeemed itself..”
Review of Little Mexican - CLOSED

Little Mexican
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Wellington, New Zealand
“Sangria! And only just redeemed itself..”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We specifically wanted to try this place as it looked very appealing from the street. We ordered the sangria that was amazing, the best we have probably had (even from the ones we had in Spain). We ordered the nachos and enchilada and were surprised to see that they had an option on the menu for 'non spice' which suited my husband as he can't handle spicy food. He ordered the non spice and when his enchilada arrived it was too spicy for him to eat so we swapped meals as I can handle a little more spice and my nachos were not spicy. We informed the waiter of this and asked him to check with the chef. The waiter didn't really care and didn't come back to us with a response. After we asked for the bill we asked the waiter how he got on with following up on why the meal was so spicy and all he said was that the chef said it wasn't. The owner must've heard our conversation and came over to enquire what we were talking about and we told her. She quickly responded by taking the meal off our bill and apologising for it. This was very much appreciated and unexpected based on the dealings we had with the waiter. The chef didn't seem happy that this was happening and was giving us dagger eyes from inside the kitchen and muttering under his breath. It's a shame as we would've come back. The sangria and the lady were awesome!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine
“Sangria”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Fresh food and good service. Live band gives pleasure of good music. And SANGRIA makes by recipe of beautiful lady make you don't wanna leave this place

Visited May 2014
1 Thank vickyrussia
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I went there bacause of the reviews here...and im not disappointed..I don't know what a real mexican food is so I didn't know whether they're serving real mexican food but what I can say is those are some real delicious dishes..we had cheesy nachos and burrito with rice..the portion were really big we can barely finish it..we had a beer and a cup of mocha and the total is rm77..well it was a bit pricy..

Pune, India
“Hits the Spot”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tried out this nice mexican joint. Good food. Owner takes personal interest to ensure customers are taken care of . They also have a small band playing live. we tried their tacos and mexican rose which was good.

• Visited May 2014
“if you want mexican dont buy from arab cooks”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Ok so in short, service is good, decor is cute but not mexican theme, atmosphere is nice, food is not mexican. I'm American and I know mexican food, this is not it, if your Aussie or European n it used to imitation mexican food you should be ok here, though I've never had a margarita so bad. And it's pretty expensive, 34 rm for burrito and 34rm nachos? It's absurd, honestly, I'm not coarse really I went because my malaysian gf wanted to try and of course she loved it, I'm just trying to give a honest review, which is what this is.

6 Thank vinnybrodeur