“One of my favourite places to eat on Langkawi”
Review of Harum Aroma

Harum Aroma
Ranked #279 of 433 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Bristol, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite places to eat on Langkawi”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We've been to Langkawi 3 times, having just returned from our most recent trip. Each time we've eaten here, I love it.
I have to be very careful where I eat when I'm in South-East Asia as I have a severe peanut allergy. The staff here are really helpful and will point out what I can and can't eat, luckily most of the time I can eat everything on offer.
The buffet spread contains some delicious food, the squid in sambal, stingray curry, fried chicken and red chicken curry are all great, as are the sweet and sour fried eggs. I've never had a bad meal here and would recommend the place to everyone.

• Visited January 2014

The Hague
“nice fresh local grilled seafood fix”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

this is a very good place to get a real local food fix. especially grilled fish and seafood, served with a nice 'air assam' condiment. their trick is to put a huge fan next to the grill that sends out the nice smell of grilled fish onto the main street, thats how i found this place! btw the restaurant name translates to sweet aroma, sounds about right. price wise is cheap by any tourist standards.

Visited April 2013
Alor Setar, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nightmare”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The service was bad and the most dissapointment is the attitude of the owner and the satff. They are simply very rude. Shouting and yelling at customer to take their food to the cashier to calculate the price. Very dissapointed! I will never set my foot there again!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank naz_jtb
Kuching, Malaysia
“Great local delicacies available here”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

This restaurant serves typical Malay dishes with great varieties to choose from:- prawns, grilled fishes, barbecued chickens, salads with spicy sauces to whet the appetite. The restaurant is spacy enough for the lunch crowd and services are good. A great place to refill before or after doing shopping at the duty-free shops and visiting the Underwater World nearby.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent kampong food”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

a must everytime we are in chenang. Food is tasty W with wide selection. reasonable price.