“Great Food & Drinks at Superb Price!”

Artisans Pizza Cafe
Ranked #136 of 467 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Went to this small Pizza place called Artisan Pizza Cafe with my family and we tried the Supreme mixed (2-in-1, Seafood and Beef) and the beef burger.

The food was fantastic and the price was very reasonable. The staffs there were also very friendly. The place also provide delivery and I think they close quite late so it is good place to go if you are craving for some cheap and good western food.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We discovered this place on our last day in Langkawi. We were walking nearby and was attracted by the aroma from this café. We had our dinner at a nearby seafood restaurant so we only ordered one pizza from this café. Its actually a small café so no fancy deco here. We ordered a Chic Masala pizza which we really enjoyed. Generous amount of topping and cheese. The taste of the masala is pleasant. I liked it and wish I had tried other items from the Menu. The owner (the indian uncle) was very friendly.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The food here was so damn that I overlooked the crappy & unwelcoming waiter!!
The kitchen were friendly & nice!

The pizza was super rich with toppings & very very generous with the cheese!!
Tasty indeed!!
Mushroom soup was good & simple!!
The classic baked pasta is to die for!!
We asked for penne but was given spaghetti but nonetheless... It was good!!!

I am still on my trip & will return to this place before I leave Langkawi!!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

After many weeks of solely Asian food it was great to get into some really tasty pizza and pasta. We'd read reviews about this street cafe and gave it a try. The pasta dishes were really good, especially the seafood Carbonara and the Marinara. The 4 cheesey pizza was excellent too. Not so hot was the weak iced coffee but we can handle that. Not a big place and there are only 4 tables, so it's more a hole the wall type cafe rather than an indoor space. Prices were lean as well considering the other restaurants doing European style food.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Ordered baked cheese spaghetti, tasted quite good, costed RM16 ($5.50). Restaurant was clean, parking was plenty right in front of restaurant. Quite a variety of pizza and pastas, all reasonably priced.