“Tastes ok, cheap and they have delivery service..”

Artisans Pizza Cafe
Ranked #132 of 458 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Although the name is Artisans pizza, which means pizza is their specialty and signature dishes, I wouldn't really go for it unless all the other restaurants in the area is closed. Their pizza is just so so. The dough isn't really authentic home made, more like instant ones bought off from the supermarket. You could try Red Tomato or L'osteria if you're really into pizza.

The pasta though, is a dish I order every time I visit - cheese baked pasta. Its pasta in cream sauce topped with bolognese beef/chicken and cheese baked in oven. Very yummy and the portion is very big too.

Best part of this place is they have delivery service. I'm not too sure on the delivery time but we ordered around 11pm and they still do delivery. Very good and convenient as most of the restaurants in the island closes up around 10pm and the ones that are open are the Mamak stalls only.

All is all, I would recommend this place for its cheap, fast and good food (if you're not the picky type).

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Here along with rest or an almaz saved me from starving during my six days in langkawi. Small size perfect for one. I had the veggie masala pizza and it was really tasty. Best spicy pizza I've has since I left the UK 8years ago!

1  Thank Kel T
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Me and my partner ended up eating here two nights in a row just wish we'd found it earlier in our stay. The food was amazing wit a great selection.

1  Thank Deprazo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I haven't been to the Cenang branch of Artisans, but I have had dinner at the Kuah branch a few times during my stay in Langkawi. Their pizzas are pretty good - better than other pizzas in Malaysia. The staff is friendly.

1  Thank adventuresinculture
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Average the food is ok.. Just the fish and chip.. The fish is like not fresh . Slow on serve food even only have two table customer.