“Non-artisans Welcome”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

We tried the Indian food menu (separate from their pizza menu) and it wasn't bad at all. RM12 for biryani, RM2.50 for soda

1  Thank Nessreen T

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Little place serving with great pizza!
The staff are very very friendly and nice!
You can create your own pizza with very cheap price and the 4 cheese pizza is super great taste!
With very rich cheese and the bread is crispy!
The price is very reasonable!
The shop closes at late night but also opens in the morning for brunch, they also do delivery!
We have pizza here for twice during our five days stay in Langkawi!

1  Thank Yen M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great little place, excellent pizza and Greek salad, not expensive and lovely friendly staff. Prefect for a quick bite.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Just dropped by here sometime last week during a college sem-break vacation with friends. I had a chicken and cheese sandwich along with some pizzas shared with my friends. The restaurant offered an interesting assortment of pizza toppings not usually found in the likes of Pizza Hut or Domino's, many which are localised to cater the locals.

Although food definitely had room for improvement, it was still satisfying, and I do appreciate the pricing. Furthermore, the waiters and waitresses were extremely friendly, you can tell that they go all out in making you feel at home. If anything, I say the good ol' service with a smile won me over during my visit.

If you do visit Langkawi, drop by this outlet, it stands out among many other restaurants around the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Although the name is Artisans pizza, which means pizza is their specialty and signature dishes, I wouldn't really go for it unless all the other restaurants in the area is closed. Their pizza is just so so. The dough isn't really authentic home made, more like instant ones bought off from the supermarket. You could try Red Tomato or L'osteria if you're really into pizza.

The pasta though, is a dish I order every time I visit - cheese baked pasta. Its pasta in cream sauce topped with bolognese beef/chicken and cheese baked in oven. Very yummy and the portion is very big too.

Best part of this place is they have delivery service. I'm not too sure on the delivery time but we ordered around 11pm and they still do delivery. Very good and convenient as most of the restaurants in the island closes up around 10pm and the ones that are open are the Mamak stalls only.

All is all, I would recommend this place for its cheap, fast and good food (if you're not the picky type).