went to Langkawi last march with the boys and we reached langkawi in the morning. after a hectic day of sightseeing.
stayed in a deluxe triple no window..(still u can see the road. see-through glass). the room was spacious with one king-sized bed and one single. it is located on the second floor of a convenient store. Its okay though because u can buy things also.. McD was just across the road. But... the only thing that bothered me the most was the air conditioner. the room was HOT. cautious do not lean against the wall in the bathroom in a hot sunny afternoon if u do not want to burn ur back. u cnt leave the key to cool the room so back to square one each time u entered the room.
Here is a few tips
1. if u like to swim, the beach is a walking distance away...
2. Check the towels in the cupboard for soaps and shampoos too.
3. Its easy to find things to eat and buy because there are 2 or 3 duty free shops nearby.
4. and.. its near to the Underwater World.
other then that.. well u have to experience it urself. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Fina Fine Homes Langkawi, your home away from home. We are situated along Pantai Cenang, opposite the Underwater World Langkawi, offering guests 20 well-furnished, cabin-styled accommodation in a fledgling oasis on this busy tourist strip. The beach is barely minutes away from Casa Fina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Fina Fine Homes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Fina Fine Homes Hotel Langkawi