“I felt asleep twice cause it was so good!”

Alun-Alun Spa - Tropical Resort
Ranked #11 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The place was beautiful, with lovely professional staff. Everything they rubbed on me smelt so soothing. Even after two days, my skin still felt silky smooth.
The only thing I found odd was... Well my friend and I went in together because they can fit two people in each room at a time, but when we were done with the massage and was told to rinse ourselves in the shower room provided. They pretty much pushed us both in as though it was the norm for ladies to take showers together. Not sure if anyone else experienced it? Luckily, these awkward moments don't bother me. Not sure about my friend though.:/

2  Thank peppapug85
in 14 reviews
"pedicure"
"cenang"

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I had an afternoon free before flying out so I decided to have a 5 hour spa package. The whole experience was heavenly and I left the spa feeling soft and relaxed and smelling delicious. My skin felt amazing for weeks afterwards!

Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

Nice ambience with friendly and welcoming staff. We were pretty late but they let us take our time with the treatments. Welcome tea puts you in the mood and the music sets the scene just right. Professional and clean. They ask you mid way if you feel oka which is kinda cool for people who are too shy to talk. Overall a nice experience and definitely a recommendation.

1  Thank Sishreth
Reviewed 12 December 2012

I had a lovely facial and enjoyed being pampered. The staff were very professional and certainly knew how to make you feel special.