“Perfect location, but be choosy for your room to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Langkawi
Delta Motel & Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 140 Langkawi B&B and Inns
Port Dickson, Malaysia
“Perfect location, but be choosy for your room to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013

My review is str8 forward. The room I stayed was awful, but the location was superb. There are many accommodation choices along the Pantai cenang stretch

I chose the wooden cabana as it looked good from outside, right on the sandy beach, air-conditioned with private bath. They told me that they had just gone refurbishment last year, as I could see from the roofing so I didn't bother to see the room before signing in.

BUT I was totally shocked to see the inside. The flooring & roofing are new but the furniture and cleanliness OMG.!! The toilet was a nightmare and i had to think twice before i could pull the blanket to sleep. As it was cold, I ended up with sleeping with my jeans & T-shirt & socks too.

The brick rooms are in new extension, but I didnt bother to check as i dont think i will be returning to Delta again.

So, be choosy, check your room first. But i must say the location is superb, by the wide sandy beach, beautiful view and just next to Underwater World and shopping area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank shakeyshawn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Alor Setar, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

The Delta Motel and Restaurant is located on Langkawi beach, perfect spot for sunrises and sunsets.There is a hot shower in each room, cable television, but wifi connection is not good.difficult for me to share my happiness with my friends...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mohd_arfa
Almere, The Netherlands
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

agree with strandsone! room was terrible ratshit everywhere bedbugs instead of water out of the shower there first came brownish stuff.. no go!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank dutchcarpenter

Travellers are raving about these Langkawi hotels

Trondheim, Norway
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Awful!!! I don't know where to start but it was a terrible motel. Rooms smells moldy and bad. Sigaretts on the bathroomfloor. Everything was dirty dirty and dirty. The sheets were not changed, blood on the sheetes and lot of sand in the bed. Coming back to the motel after eating out some rats have had some party in the bathroom. It smelled sewage in the whole room. It was rat dirt all over the bathroom(it wasn't any before we went out). We complained, but they couldn't help us because it was an old building they said. They didn't have any new room, so we had to share bed with our friends who stayed on the same motel. And it didn't stopped there!! The bed was full of bedbugs!!! We slept on our towels. We stayed only one night! We got the money back for the rat-room. We also complained about the sheets but they didn't listen, just said that they changes the sheets every day. But it wasn't even a "sorry"!!! Don't stay here!!!!! It is very cheap, so that's why many locals lives there too. A big local family stayed next door. So it's very worn and dirty.

• Stayed January 2012
6 Thank homelessdog
Darwin, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2011

The Delta Motel and Restaurant is located on Langkawi beach, perfect spot for sunrises and sunsets. The rooms are really ultra-modern, but dirty, dirty, dirty.There is a hot shower in each room, cable television, but no restaurant on the property. Laundry can be arranged but specify what you want done or they will iron everything and charge you for it. The staff were really nice and understanding when I checked out after a 2 day visit of 10 days. I informed them of the bedbug situation and the cleanliness of the room. I am sure they will attend to these matters. I would also like to mention the price is quite high because it is located on the beach of Langkawi.

Room Tip: If you don't mind sharing your bed with bedbugs....