“Unique and amazing experience!!”
Review of AmAya Spa

AmAya Spa
Ranked #6 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Transform Your Mind, Activate Your DNA, Acupuncture Points, Dan Tian, Meridian Channel and Chakra, experience deep relaxation and reverse ageing, with the organic soundscape, oriental methodology, spa treatments and holistic massage!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unique and amazing experience!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

To read a great review on Tripadvisor is one thing, but to experience that feeling and better is simply unheard of. This is what my wife and I experienced tonight at AmAya spa Langkawi.

From the moment we arrived for our luxurious 1 hour massage we were taken back by the mood and music of the place. Greeted by an amazing man named Song, we will looked after from start to finish.

We have never experienced a massage like this, and would highly recommend you visit Song and his team when venturing to Langkawi.

The ladies who perform the massage were A class and lovely ladies.

Awesome , thank you a song for an amazing experience. The gift you provided us at the end will remain with us for years to come.

Joe and Sophia

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Joeygg

Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Divine experience in body spa &massage.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

It was a fantastic spa experience with extreme level of rejuvenating completeness when i took a full body massage , the sweet sound of music and courtesy of mr.judas song added to more to my satisfaction. I recommend amaya spa as a must visit .

4 Thank Sameergas
Judas S, Manager at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Thank you Mr . Sameer for you review of your experience in AmAya Spa after such a long time. Have a good time ahead in India!

regards,
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Good Spa - give it a try !!!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Very close to The Danna; best option to try if you are staying at The Danna. We choose the package which included Foot Reflexology and Body Massage. While the reflexology was ok, both me and my wife like the massage. We like firm massages and the masseuses worked hard to drive away the knots.The small touches like the sound therapy; ginger tea; volcano rocks etc were nice.

One of the best massages we had in Langkawi !!!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank BKP_SINGY
London
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A beautiful experience”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I visited this place with my wife and adult daughter on New Year's Eve for an afternoon's relaxation and pampering prior to the evening's festivities.The owner who picked us up from our hotel is a disciple of Khama/Zen etc and is so layed back he is horizontal!! He immediately puts you at ease and is only too keen to discuss the best form of treatment and the methods used. It is probably advisable to pre book as this is only a small family run establishment. I opted for a 90 min two person oil massage and a facial that was done by his wife. My shoes were removed and I was given slippers, ginger tea and shot of alcohol and a warm foot bath as part of the relaxation process.
The rooms are charmingly decorated and scented with background music ( could have been quiter) with clean towels etc and your clothes are hung up for you and the massage is conducted in modesty covering (just about) briefs.There is a western style toilet. 90 mins later I was beautifully relaxed and ready for my facial. During this I was left for a while whilst the creams soaked in and my only negative comment would be that I started to get a bit cold. My wife had a deep body scrub and my daughter a pedicure and both were happy. Following the proceedures we chilled with more tea before parting with some small gifts and a lift back to our hotel. All in all a lovely experience.

Visited December 2013
4 Thank BigVLondon
Judas S, Manager at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, 15 December 2014
hi Sir,
It has been almost a year I am writing this respond to you but you and your lovely family always in my mind. We thank you for your generousity as you took all the top class treatment( 4 hands massage etc) . I should have offer you a trip back to your hotel the next day I saw you passing by my spa but was a busy of doing so. Anyway, hope to see you again as our upstair just finished the renovations and hopefully a better service be able to provide to you next time.

ps: I do not regards myself as anybody diciple maybe Christ but I do practice a little bit of meditation and tai chi here and there besides reading some spiritual scripture for my own enlightenment during my free time.

Namaste and 恭喜发财!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent spa- knowledgeable owner”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

I own a sports therapy clinic in the uk and was very interested to see what this spa had to offer. I wasn't disappointed. I chatted for a long time with the owner about treatments and we came up with a plan for me and my husband. I had a lovely relaxing experience and I would recommend this spa to anyone. 5* all round.

4 Thank Kirstybh
Judas S, Manager at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, 18 April 2016
Thank you miss for your comment, this is not what in my memory but thanks for your recommendation! Hope could visits your Sports therapy clinic in UK one day.

Song