“Couples enjoy”

Ranked #10 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couples enjoy”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

As a male I was skeptical at having a spa experience but it was really good thanks to reviews from langkawi link magazine We got the honeymoon package and both of us enjoyed the awesome experience provided. From entry to exit the hospitality was extraordinary and the treatment was above expectations. I felt amazing on departure and slept the best I have in years.

2 Thank Christopher S

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The place to be pampered!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Myself and my husband booked the 2.5 hour package with foot and body scrub, wrap, massage and facial (his first spa experience). We were pampered from as soon as we walked in and are the for over 3 hours. It was great to be able to be in together and not separated as other spas do. The scrub and wrap were much needed after 8 weeks of travel and the massage was so good. The only down side to this experience was that we requested to have two female therapists based on the previous reviews. We started off with two females and once we got up to the facial a male therapist took over from the female therapist looking after my husband. He wasn't very happy about this as the male therapist was rough (not ideal for a facial). It's a shame that this happened. I really enjoyed it and would recommend this spa if you want to be pampered.

Visited June 2014
Perth, Australia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Worth returning for daily massage”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great day spa with clean relaxing facilities. Best massage given by yudi. Fair prices too. I'll miss this place for sure

Visited June 2014
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Beware tripadvisor map!!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I called past without an appointment. The 2.5 hour package with cucumber wrap was good value. Mrs L liked it - I wouldn't do the wrap part again (it took ages to rinse off). I'm also not a big fan of lady/boys but was too English to refuse or complain.
Beware that the map on tripadvisor will send you to the wrong location.

1 Thank Beatshome
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“SPECIAL THANK TO THE STAFF...”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We were looking for a good massage before depart to airport. We went to this Yuan SPA which was pretty nice ambiance, with reasonable package. In addition, the staff was very friendly and the massesure did a good job.

When I arrived at the Langkawi airport and found that I left my camera at the shop. The staff were very honest and said that the camera was with them and ask me to collect it. As I didn't have enough time to go to the shop and back to the airport. The staff well understood, and had assigned a staff to bring the camera and returned it to me, at the airport lobby, on-time (i.e last call for boarding).

I believe as a traveler who loves to take photos... its the pictures taken and memories count that more important than the camera itself. It was an unforgettable experience... I really really appreciate their honesty, their kindness and efforts to make such arrangement. Thanks again!

Visited November 2013