I visited here with my boyfriend for a romantic break, we were taken by surprise as to how beautiful the location was when we walked in. The room was very nice with a little balcony. The whole venue is stunning and perfect if you don't feel like leaving the hotel.
Beautiful pools and the chance to walk down the long beach.
We hired a mini and toured the island which was fun too!
I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on private beachfront property with shopping malls in the vicinity and the jetty just a stone’s throw away, The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa perfectly balances the joys of nature and the spoils of opulence. With views of the sparkling Andaman Sea, the pristine jewels of nature can be enjoyed from the comforts of our elegantly designed 202 luxurious guestrooms and suites. Private Pool Villas boast state-of-the-art amenities, as well as the ultimate luxury of an infinity pool. Restore body and soul in the perfect retreat for sheer indulgence at the award winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™, the only Heavenly Spa in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- The Westin Langkawi Resort And Spa
- Westin Langkawi Resort
- Westin Langkawi Hotel
- Langkawi Westin