We only stayed here for 1 night and i was a little disappointed in the room. It is a big room but it was dark, not enough lighting, there was mould in the bathroom and the bathroom wall had a hole in it which had been covered by masking tape (Room 1404)
The resort is large so there is a open bus that drops you off and picks you up from the room when needed.
At night we had a drink at the Chime bar, it is a nice place to chill out and the man serving us was such a beautiful happy man! I hope he gets this message, My partner asked where I can see monkeys.. He said 1 minute and come out with a stuffed monkey toy for me to keep :)
They do not have wifi in the rooms, only in the lobby and if you have an iphone.. you will not get connected to the wifi.
We also had trouble with our room key failing to open our door & needed to be assisted with a new key 3 times. (Stressful when needing to get back into the room to pick up luggage and catch another flight)
I would probably try another hotel in Langkawi before trying the Sheraton again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton