Checked in last night for 4 days for my girlfriend's birthday. First room we were checked into had a broken fan and issues with the wifi. Next morning, we were moved to a similar category room and to our utter displeasure, we are awake (as I type this) at 3am because there was a rat scaling the walls of our room.
I've been asked by the staff to wait for 15 mins before this is addressed.
I would never recommend anyone to stay in Sheraton, langkawi if this is the kind of hospitality experience they offer.
You'll get everything you see in the photos and a little bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton