Trusting the Sheraton brand, we booked 2 standard rooms at the resort; however the stay did not quite live up to expectation! The resort is generally tired and in need of some TLC; however the biggest gripe is that the rooms were not as clean as they should have been. There is a distinct damp smell, one of the sheets had a clear tear and on the last day while checking nothing was left behind I discovered an inch of dust under the beds!
Hotel's policies should also be reviewed, what kind of poolside bar closes before sunset when it is essentially cocktail time?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton