I was extremely surprised when I arrived to my room (expecting Sheraton level)... The room was amazingly old (felt like an old and creepy motel)! I wanted so much to have a nice and relaxing time at the bathtub and it was very dirty!!! The shower and the bathroom is also dirty and old. Totally not what I expected (specially considering the "Sheraton" brand and the price).
I called reception several times (to ask them to clean the bathtub) and no one answered (and the villa is really far away from reception... so I had to resign to the idea of using the tub).
I'm even actually considering going to another hotel (although my room is already paid for two more nights)... it is really creepy and not what I paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton