My family was utterly disappointed with Sheraton standard and not value for money at all. Everything in the room are very run down and with stains all over. If you left any food out on the balcony, food will be snatch by wild monkeys. But, their shuttle service for pick up are prompt and their staff are very helpful. We would like to thank Mr Kumar for arranging a good car rental to us.
The location is not close to the popular beach area. Food and beverage range for breakfast is limited, not worth for the price they charged. Hope they can improve in this area too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton