We booked this hotel on recomendation, read review on trip advisor and tried to get it changed but to late.
Anyway we went with an open mind thinking it cant be that bad because of the Sheraton name.
how wrong were we.
The hotel staff excellant the the food and service good.
The pool was nice. But the standard of the rest of the hotel need Flattening down and rebuilding completely. Its is not a 5* hotel more like 3*. Everyone we spoke to in the hotel said the same thing.
Very quiet, no entertainment, the beach was not fit to go onto, Broken stair banisters, dirty sofas, we had to ask for hand towels everyday.
the spa was no good .
do not go to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton