My dad, mom and myself stayed in this hotel. You could tell that the hotel is designed with all the trapping of a resort worthy of 5 stars, but the maintenance is not keeping up, and the hotel as it is today, feels that it could use a major renovation.
However, the service people is the winner here. We never have to wait for more than 5 minutes to be picked up by a cart to the lobby. My dad has Parkinson's disease - one of the staff - Mr. Segar A. is so quick to bring a wheelchair, and help us enter the dining room through the kitchen, because there is no elevator to the dining room. He is also the person who dial a mobile number for me using his own mobile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton