Me and my wife stayed here for three nights and we had a very nice stay. As a Platinum member I was upgraded to Executive Suite with a partial sea view and the room was well cleaned and chilled prior to arrival.
The location and the surroundings are also very nice. You are practically living in the jungle. If you have problems with sharing the same area as the monkeys and the lizards , this is not the hotel for you.
We had one dinner at Captain’s Grill and the food and the service was really good. We also used the room service at two occasions and 10 minutes from call to delivery is very acceptable.
But, make no mistakes, like most of the other reviewers have mentioned, this is an old hotel and in a need for some renovations, especially the pool deck.
We spent quite a few hours there and every time you get out of the pool you have to watch out for protruding nails or splinters.
Despite of all the flaws, the atmosphere and the nice staff makes it still possible for us to recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton