We went here for our honeymoon. Got the chalet on the beach, which was fantastic. It was huge, tasteful, clean and well-equipped and opened right on to the beach.
Service was also very good. Everyone was very polite and generally very helpful.
The chalets are tucked away from the main hotel compound making them more private and....far. We had to call a buggy every time we wanted to go the reception, which was there in no time.
A choice of resturants. Dinner at the Captain's Grills is recommended. Also, evening dinners on the beach are pretty amazing.
Breakfast is a knock-out!! With all the variety you can imagine and everything fresh and delicious.
Have to be careful with the monkeys though as sometimes they have been known to knick people's belongings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton