My husband and i stayed here on the first part of our honeymoon. Although our room was lovely - large and private and very modern, and the staff were friendly, the hotel has no beach. We were disappointed by the 'club med' atmosphere of the pool area and you can't escape onto the beach because there isn't really one! We were also very surprised to find the water brown and murky - not at all tropical and rather like the channel! On a couple of days we went around the island towards the Datai and found the beaches and water here much nicer - white sand and clear water as we had expected. Overall, a nice hotel but not worth the money if you are specifically after a beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton