had a wonderful stay in this hotel, friendly staff, transport around the complex enjoyed by the kids. No stretch of beach but the nooks and crannies were fine for enjoying the water. Stayed in a beautiful , spacious villa- with lounge and dining room. kids loved the space and the Bose docking system and jetted bath. Downside is that for the price there isn't much family entertainment and the hotel's club is not for under 18 so we were unable to enjoy the entertainment. Themed evenings with family entertainment as inMauritius hotels would be ideal. Local restaurant Shin Mi Seafood Village gets a huge thumbs up- Julie and her team. They provide transport to and from their restaurant. Great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the northwestern shore of Peninsular Malaysia, an ancient group of islands collectively known as Pulau Langkawi awaits you. Our resort is nestled amidst 38 acres of spacious, lush tropical surroundings with private beach coves. Whether you crave an exciting escape or a peaceful sanctuary – you will find it in Langkawi. The resort is just a short 10-minute car ride from Langkawi International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Century Langkawi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Hotel Langkawi
- Sheraton Langkawi Beach Resort
- Langkawi Sheraton