We had visited this property in Feb 2012. Just as we entered the Resort we were welcomed and were allowed early check-in. We had taken Delux Chalet which were on the Mountain side within the Rain forest. We were dropped at our Chalet in their hotel car which was available on call. The resort is beautiful with Great beach, Pool and Water sport activities.
The Resort has a different types of restaurant for various food preferences. They have pick-up and drop facility available to the Sky Bridge which is one if the Seven Wonders which is a great facility. We did a lot of Day trips to the Caves and National Parks.On the whole we had a great time at the resort and Langkawi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort