We stayed at Berjaya Langkawi for 4 nights during out visit to Malaysia in Feb'13.We keep on travelling and have visited many beach resorts. But this one just blew us off! It sprawls across many acres and has water villas(floating) and rainforest cottages (located inside the forest). It was an awesome experience staying in one of those cottages. All you could hear was birds, insects and monkeys .Once has to take the resort ride from the reception to the cottages since its a huge resort. There are 3-4 restaurants . The one we liked the most was 'Pan Thai'. This one is a floating restaurant where you can go for a relaxed candle light dinner. There is a beautiful bridge like structure built on sea , that's the way to the restaurant. Even if you are not staying at Berjaya, visit to this restaurant is a must for its marvelous views. Overall the stay at Berjaya was just awesome. We would definitely visit the place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort