we went to berjaya in our honeymoon , in mid july 2008 , we stayed for 3 hours waiting to check in the hotel but we were compensated by geting executive on water suite instead of the junior one , The suite was great classic furnished but great .
My first recommendation take a room near reception area as not to wait for the shuttle bus .
secondly we rented a scooter or a small motorcycle and went over the whole island, it is very cheap and if you don't know how to drive a scooter go for a rented car , you will really enjoy the island and go everywhere, had our maps and went on and saw everything , kuah town , underwaterworld , seven wells ,we also took a mangrove tour with dev's adventures really great ( a must go) , it was the best of all , berjaya had nice food in all restaurants with reasonable pices and we also went with the cable car which is very near to berjaya resort in the oriental village , which was great ,also but don't excpect much in the evening except dinner in a nice place , so its a morning island with all activities not very evening and eveything closes really early.Berjaya offers free walk on the jungle with Dev ( jungle guide ,like crocodile hunter style) , which we couldn't reserve because we messed it but people recommended the afternoon walk . ( definitely try) reserve early .
1- mangrove tour with dev (
2- afternoon jungle walk
3- scooter and go to seven wells , underwaterworld and kuah town , cable car ( better afternoon) same day, make it busy but productive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort