My family of five stayed here and we all felt that it wasn't as advertised, especially for the price. We stayed at the shangrila in KL for 1/2 the cost and got better rooms, inclusive deals and service. This place seems like a paradise from the photos but it' is more like a native village. Our rooms had sewer gas leaking and filling our entire rooms and balconies couldn't be used due to monkeys, bathrooms swarming with ants. Worst is the service or lack there of at the beach, pool and their restaurants. We spent a lot of our time waiting for the shuttle to n from our rooms although the shuttle drivers were extremely nice. We ordered overpriced drinks and they skimped on alcohol and food took extensively long to arrive. Everything also closed down early so the resort seemed dead past 10:30pm. Plus points are the individually set cottages, beach, and quiet surroundings and gracious shuttle drivers...all else is anything but mediocre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort