We stayed for a few days getaway so were just looing for beach, sun and a walk or two. That is what we got. The resort was beautifully situated. We had a villa up the hill with a nice view. The rooms were a little corporate but clean and nicely decorated. It just lacked that personal touch - as per price/quality comparison. The bed however was extremely comfortable.
The pool was great with a bar that you could swim up to for happy hour. The food was ok, it had a big buffet style restuaurant which are not my favourite which again reminded me of a corporate hotel, but I chose from the a la carte menu. The local food options were good - but not local prices, more big hotel prices. Location wise it is close to the cable cars and one of the waterfalls so for our few days stay there was more than enough to keep us all occupied! The best part about it was the sea and the beach ....lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort