We have two teenage boys so were really happy with Premier chalets on land that connected. Our outlook was superb and we were surrounded by trees. Don't forget to keep looking up as you will see hornbills, gliding lemurs and at least two specises of monkeys....and that is on the way to breakfast! SO fantastic! Very friendly staff who were eager to please. Rooms lovely, brekky great and, we loved the fact that it was a little away from some places as that was what made it so special. DO take the Sunday night or Wed night nature walk (you will be thrilled) it is free and you will learn so much from Dev or one of his colleagues.Someone complained about having to wait for a suttle to breakfast....ever heard of leg power? Try walking, it is a way to really absorb the feel of the place. Would go again tomorrow and we all miss the smiles and the simple kindness of all the people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort