the service over there in the hotel was great. the check in was fast (but you pay 2000 RM and
after you check out you will receive the money) we also got our welcome drinks (a punch drink some thing like that i don't remember) .
After we finished our drinks it started to rain as we were escorted to our rooms by a open air van.
we took the two deluxe chalet rooms which is good for families because it has adjustable door in between the two rooms.(also the deluxe room and some water chalets nearby are closer to the beach, swimming pool and the reception). we had a 20% view of the beach from the balcony and the other 80% view of the forest . The room was spacious with a two twin size beds and a sofa (which will be used for a triple guest in one room) and the other room had a king size bed both of the rooms were clean no insects, no lizards and no spiders.
well at night we were scared to seat in the balcony since its very dark and with the light on there is no difference. the bathroom was clean with complimentary amenities. it also has a bidet which was very useful. the beds were clean too.
The best thing about the chalet was the location. we didn't need to use the van to go to the beach, swimming or the reception the deluxe chalets are more closer to the activities in the resort.
i like the beach the most ; clean beach, light brown sand and quiet beach too. it had a nice view if you look back and see the mountains and hills when its about to rain. the clouds settles on the peak of the hill and a slit chance of seeing the cable cars from the beach.
the least i like was the reception its is an open air area i would prefer it to be a closed area since its a hot wet island and for the guest to wait to check in in a hot area and sweat until u get in your chalets.
well overall it was a very nice stay i would give it a 5 stars resort hotel and i would return to the same hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort