We stayed at the Berjaya for 9 nights. We were a little concerned because some of the negative reviews but the resort excellent...we loved it. We stayed in the Rainforest Studio and it was exactly as described on the website. The housecleaning lady was efficient and extremely friendly. Our check in and check out was fast, the staff were friendly and breakfast had a great selection...We travelled with our 10 month old and she had a blast. The staff loved her and she loved the attention. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are there to relax and slow down your pace. Yes it's a little isolated but it has a pool, private beach, great range of restaurants, close to the cable car and close to a mariner which has a fantastic Tapas Spanish restaurant......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort