“great place to get a good cappuccino”
Review of SECRET RECIPE

SECRET RECIPE
Ranked #121 of 486 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: International
Description: Opened 1st June 12- Up To The Usual Secret Recipe Standard- A Welcome Addition !
Reviewed 4 April 2014

hard to find a good coffee place in langkawi look no further. most smaller shops that do offer cappuccinos come from an automatic coffee machine. secret recipe have proper machines with staff trained to make the perfect coffee

Reviewed 24 February 2014

New branch opens at cenang beach infront of underwater world. Very good food and excellent service tried fish n chips and chicken with mushroom sauce both was awesome in taste ,quality n quantity. Lemon iced tea was also very good

1  Thank RaheelR
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We went here on our first night in Langkawi after reading some good reviews, we sat at a table and I asked a waiter for a menu which he brought to us, another family came in and sat at a table and the waiter immediately went to them with a menu, he looked at us and went back to the counter, 5 minutes later he returned to the family and took their order, two young girls came in and sat at a table and once again the waiter went straight over to them and took their order. I kept looking over to him to indicate we were ready to order and he kept looking away, I was ready to leave but my husband who is much to patient said no we will give them 20 minutes, the family that entered after us got their food and drinks the two young ladies got their drinks and still no one came to take our order! Eventually the manageress came over and apologised for the wait...I asked why we had bee overseen, she said I am sorry what would you like, I said I would like to be acknowledged by your staff not ignored, she just smiled and offered us free starters as an apology, sorry but that does not work for me, if you are a westerner then don't bother going here unless you are prepared to be ignored and have others served before you even if they did enter 10 minutes or more after you!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

After walking along the beach we felt we deserved a nice coffee and maybe sharing a cake.....well coffee it was, but not sharing one dessert.......we had to have two and loved them......Cheese cake was excellent.....oh as was the rich chocolate cake!! Yum yum.....

Reviewed 15 August 2013

The food was excellent, the portion was reasonable but never consistent. The price was kind of okay. The service was slightly poor due to lack of people attending to you. Do not sit nearby the kitchen, the staff are very noisy! Room for improvement. There were quite a selection of cakes.

1  Thank Harvi5575