“Best meal in Langkawi”

Haroo
Ranked #1 of 423 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Adelaide, Australia
“Best meal in Langkawi”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My partner and I ate here last night and where blown away by the food, atmosphere and hospitality. After reading good reviews on trip advisor we thought we would give it a go, it was a bit hard to find as it was not accurately placed on google maps and is just back off the main road. When we arrived we were greated so friendly by all the staff, and placed right under the fan out of the heat. The service was wounderful and fast. My partner is a very adventurous eater but neither of us had eaten Korean styled food before and very eager to try. Both our meals were sensational, in fact I would go as far to say it was the best meal that ny partner and I had eaten our entire trip, and being foodies that we are we have eaten in a lot of places in penang and langkawi. The flavours in the food were amazing, and I was surprised how quickly it came out (ontop of being served steaming hot, which is a massive plus for me). I honestly would recommend this place to anyone who comes to langkawi, as for those who think it is not reasonable priced I have to disagree in terms of quality of the meal I would go as far to say it was underpriced. Only 80 myr for my partner and I - we were surprised thinking it would cost more. Overall I think everyone should try this place at least once!!!

5 Thank cjcook1990

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Maida Vale, Australia
“Tasty tasty food at a good price”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This restaurant deserves to be rate highly. We had a table of 6 people and everyone ordered different dishes. No one complained. The seafood pancake was delicious and the beef bogolgi was exceptionally tasty. The restaurant surroundings was very plain but the food and the very friendly owner who could not do enough for us made it a very enjoyable eating experience. If you want tasty Korean food at a good price I would highly recommend this restaurant.

5 Thank Tresna W
Brisbane, Australia
“Lovely little joint”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Cute little kitschy joint, the staff were very polite even though it was very late. We got served quickly, and the food was elegantly presented and culinary well balanced. A lovely experience. The only thing I could complain about it that it was a bit pricey, but it was worth it, I'd definitely go back.

5 Thank TomEKing
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Above expectations!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I brought my family there after reading some good recommendation from Trip Advisor. The family run restaurant serves authentic Korean home cook meal, which taste very homely and unlike the normal commercial Korean food I have in big cities. The Bibimbap is the best I have tasted so far. With most of the foods here in Langkawi are over priced due to its tourism status, Haroo provides great dining experience at a decent price. I will definitely visit them again!

7 Thank Sherene1308
Oslo, Norway
“Good korean food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great korean food and not too expensive! The food was tasty, spicy and delicious. Will recommend this place to other travellers :)

3 Thank Celia A