“Halaal”

McDonald's
Ranked #125 of 443 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 31 July 2013

To have a halaal Mcdonalds is a winner for me! loved it! widh we had a halaal mcdonalds in south africa but oo much politics! everything in malaysia and langkawi is halaal! a big plus for me to go again!

2  Thank Abukad
There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Was here for a quick bite before entering the 5D cinema and Underwater World located just right besides it. The clearing and cleaning up of table was slow. Otherwise, not too bad.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Next to Langkawi Pantai Cenang Under Water World. Front desk waiter never smile in my 3 visits to this restaurant within 2 days. The senior staff Siti Azian took wrong order and refuse to apologize nor refund and correct the meal. Later when I queue at the same counter, Siti Azian stand aside and leave me there for couple of minutes, later claim the counter is closed, while the machine still showing "I'm loving it!", which means the counter still open! Burgers have very limited cabbage and mayonnaise, french fries taste like fried and leave it over-few-night. McDonald with the worst service I ever had in Malaysia.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

I have traveled to over 17 countries and i found the mc donalds in Malaysia are by the far cheapest (big mac meals cost me under £2 british pounds with fries and drinks - large size!). Not only the food was exceptionally cheap but also the large size were huge. I literally couldn't finish my meal despite the fact i am big eater. The KFC around in malaysia are much more expensive the mc'd. I would recommend you all to try out the menu and the shaker fries which is exclusive to malaysia.

2  Thank akhiabroad
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Called into McDonald's to buy there Kitty Kat toy and enjoy the wonderful air-con. The meals are very large so we decided to settle on one combo and add a burger. The service was fast and the restaurant was very clean.