“It's simply the best among the rest...the Top Notch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Naam

Naam
Book In Advance
More Info
US$100.00*
and up
Evening Dinner Cruise in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Naam Each and every moment in Life is an adventure.....Here at Naam we strive to bring you experiences that go beyond the ordinary and the familiar. We combine excitement and luxury in settings of breathtaking natural beauty, so that you feel the very pulse of life within you. Whether you are searching for adventure, romance or indulgence, Naam will make those dreams come true.....for you.We specialise in nature adventures with class and style, utilising the very latest in maritime technology and engineering.We redefine the luxury-cruise experience with the latest in boating technology,With our exquisite fleet of custom-built yachts, each cruise with Naam is a one-off experience tailored to fit your fantasies, whether you desire a tranquil sunset cruise, a romantic feast on a secluded beach, a high-speed tour of the islands by speedboat or jet ski, deep-sea fishing, a snorkelling expedition or parasailing near a remote island. As the premier leisure and water sports company, we specialise in jet-ski adventures and parasailing. We have the largest fleet of high-tech jet skis in Malaysia and also the most technologically advanced parasailing boats and parasails for unparalleled safety and fun.Experience the thrill of speeding across the open sea on our eco-friendly, wake-free jet skis or join our experienced guides to explore the quiet, serene beauty of Langkawi’s famed mangrove forests up close. Best of all, with the introduction of our state-of-the-art parasailing boat, The Sea Osprey, we now offer the safest, smoothest parasailing rides in Malaysia, allowing you to take in the magic of Langkawi’s gorgeous seascapes from 500 feet in the air.With safety being our number one priority, all jet-ski tours and parasailing adventures are monitored by licensed instructors and follow strict safety procedures, ensuring zero risk and maximum comfort.Our carefully selected fleet of vehicles manned by experienced drivers will help transport you to each adventure with Naam. No company takes water sports safety more seriously than Naam. Besides being fully insured, all our boats are marine-certified to the highest standards and our crews are specially trained in marine safety, first aid, evacuation and rescue procedures.At all times, our tours and operations are monitored by a Safety Marshal in one of our two super-fast rescue RIBs, which we have dubbed the Flying Manta and the Flying Dolphin. Our commitment to your safety is uncompromising.Let the adventure begin.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“It's simply the best among the rest...the Top Notch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Water sports activities were not in our agenda for this trip to Langkawi..BUT, while watching the amazing videos at the airport when we arrived especially the cruise and the other boat tours they really looks inviting and my instinct said "it's a must to do". I have phoned to get more details on the Cruise and I was even more convinced with the very polite, persuasive and very detailed explanation of the knowledgeable operator who was so patient to explain everything to me from A to Z on their SUNSET CRUISE BBQ. I didn't even thought of negotiating as I have been fully convinced and blindly said "I would like to sign up" and agreed to go for the Sunset Cruise. She took my details "May I have your good name please sir?" It's really pleasant and like a music to my ears. From then she addressed me with my name all throughout the rest of our conversation and I felt really good - a five star customer service.

The cruise experience! it's simply the best. From a luxury limousine transfer with a sweet smiling and accommodating driver, the warmest welcome at the Luxury boat on arrival, the irresistible and huge selections of BBQ, the unique ambiance of the Sea Falcon, the incredible design, very attentive staffs on board..and more..I just can't think how much more I could describe..It is simply amazing. This is one of the most incredible thing I have ever experience. My partner is one of the most difficult person to please but I made it...Naam made it.. The safety information was delivered very detailed. They emphasized on the safety measures very well - professional manner.

Over all, I just had the most unforgettable moment in my life...and I promise! I will surely recommend Naam to my business partners, family members, relative & friends...Will surely come back for Naam.

Simply the best...the Top Notch..

Visited July 2014
28 Thank vellfire2014
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear vellfire2014,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

Thank you so much for your generous comments and words of encouragement. We are so happy your first experience with us had left you with very satisfying feedbacks, not to mention a total guest experience as well. It is always a great pleasure for our crew to attend to guests who took a chance on Naam and had found our services and products worth their while. Each rewarding and encouraging comment we receive fill us with the impetus to perform even better the next time! We also appreciate your offer to recommend our services and cruises to your circle of friends and we will definitely lookout for your return visit when you fly to Langkawi next! In the meantime, here's a big thank you once again from all of us at Naam Langkawi!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great first experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friends and I recently visited Langkawi, and first off, let me start by saying that our experience with Naam was an amazing one! The staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. My friends and I came across the Naam promotion booth in the airport, in which we saw that Naam had offered fun filled activities at such a great price! We were absolutely ecstatic and did not think twice about choosing them as our first option. On the second day of our trip, we drove down to the beach, where we met with several of the Naam staff, who perfectly explained the safety precautions and rules of using the jet ski's and parasailing. They also took our weight measurement for the parasailing, which is something that has never been done by any other company with similar services. Needless to say, they were very professional with their rules of conduct and they were very concern of their customers safety! My friends and I were very impressed by their professionalism and we definitely felt safe during each of our activities. Naam definitely made our trip a memorable one, and since then, I have recommended this company to all my friends who plan to visit Langkawi in the future. Thank you Naam for an impeccable service and I hope to see you all again soon! :D

Visited July 2014
30 Thank SonyaD93
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear SonyaD93,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

You're most welcome and a huge thank you to you for offering to recommend our tours, cruises and watersports activities in your review. We appreciate your kind gesture deeply and we're so happy you were thoroughly satisfied with our services and approach. Yes, customer care and safety is of utmost priority to us and we always insist on making sure our valued guests fully understand the safety procedures and comply of course! Anyway, it was a pleasure for our ground crew to attend to you and we look forward to seeing you here with us on paradise island again soon! Kind regards from the Naam team.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have been to langkawi few times before and this was my 5th. Me and my lovely wife decided to try the Naam Cruise. We were picked up in a Luxurious Limosine with cold towel and mineral water on board. The driver Khalid was very friendly was proudly explaining how happy he was working for the company that already established 9 locations in Langkawi. We were given a full safety briefing before we depart. The crew was very helpful and the service provided by the staff was beyond our expectation. The BBQ food was mouth-watering and inviting.The way it was presented was simply exquisite. The staff Chriss was always smiling and willing to go to that extra
mile. We realize now that it is much better that Langkawi be seen from the Sea than from the land as the View was breathtaking.The so called Sea Falcon was simply colourful and pure luxury.
The level of cleanliness was amazing. We strongly recommend to all. Well done Naam. You are truly a 5 STAR PLUS.

Visited June 2014
28 Thank mik5s1
Dear mik5s1,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi!

We are simply spellbound by your fabulous review. Thank you for the generous comments and we could not have done all these without the support of valued guests like yourself! We're very happy everything went well for you on the parasail and our powercat. Yes, we couldn't agree with you more on the breath-taking beauty of Langkawi seen from the sky! Also, Khalid and Chris will be thrilled to know that you've had a fabulous time and all of us here at Naam look forward to seeing you again here on paradise island in the near future! Best regards from the Naam team!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing with great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved the service and the staff are so friendly! The one thing I hold very important is the quality of service & I was not disappointed at all! Definitely would recommend it to everyone! Perfect compliment to your beach holiday. (:

26 Thank Nicole S
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Nicole S,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

Thanks for the positive feedback, We truly appreciate it and it is guests like you who keep our spirits up and going! Like you Nicole, we believe in extending the best of service to our valued guests whose ultimate aim is to have a great time and total guest experience with Naam. We are definitely here to serve and to make your every moment with us an unforgettable and memorable Naam Experience. And we will definitely look out for you on your next trip to this paradise island.
Glasgow
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Naam-tastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Amazing experiences! Staff very friendly, top quality products - top spec and all super reasonable. I thoroughly recommend for a fantastic time. I will be returning next year! Thank you x

Visited June 2014
27 Thank L0opy-loo
Dear Loopy-loo,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi!

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to note that you have had a memorable holiday experience with us and we definitely look forward to seeing you here with us again on paradise island soon!! Best regards from the Naam team.