“Parasailing Langkawi”

US$100.00*
and up
Evening Dinner Cruise in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Naam Each and every moment in Life is an adventure.....Here at Naam we strive to bring you experiences that go beyond the ordinary and the familiar. We combine excitement and luxury in settings of breathtaking natural beauty, so that you feel the very pulse of life within you. Whether you are searching for adventure, romance or indulgence, Naam will make those dreams come true.....for you.We specialise in nature adventures with class and style, utilising the very latest in maritime technology and engineering.We redefine the luxury-cruise experience with the latest in boating technology,With our exquisite fleet of custom-built yachts, each cruise with Naam is a one-off experience tailored to fit your fantasies, whether you desire a tranquil sunset cruise, a romantic feast on a secluded beach, a high-speed tour of the islands by speedboat or jet ski, deep-sea fishing, a snorkelling expedition or parasailing near a remote island. As the premier leisure and water sports company, we specialise in jet-ski adventures and parasailing. We have the largest fleet of high-tech jet skis in Malaysia and also the most technologically advanced parasailing boats and parasails for unparalleled safety and fun.Experience the thrill of speeding across the open sea on our eco-friendly, wake-free jet skis or join our experienced guides to explore the quiet, serene beauty of Langkawi’s famed mangrove forests up close. Best of all, with the introduction of our state-of-the-art parasailing boat, The Sea Osprey, we now offer the safest, smoothest parasailing rides in Malaysia, allowing you to take in the magic of Langkawi’s gorgeous seascapes from 500 feet in the air.With safety being our number one priority, all jet-ski tours and parasailing adventures are monitored by licensed instructors and follow strict safety procedures, ensuring zero risk and maximum comfort.Our carefully selected fleet of vehicles manned by experienced drivers will help transport you to each adventure with Naam. No company takes water sports safety more seriously than Naam. Besides being fully insured, all our boats are marine-certified to the highest standards and our crews are specially trained in marine safety, first aid, evacuation and rescue procedures.At all times, our tours and operations are monitored by a Safety Marshal in one of our two super-fast rescue RIBs, which we have dubbed the Flying Manta and the Flying Dolphin. Our commitment to your safety is uncompromising.Let the adventure begin.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My son (15), daughter (20) and myself (50) decided to be brave and go para sailing. We where picked up from the hotel and while the driver was pleasant he did not speak to us once on the 15 minute trip. Upon arrival we where ushered to the beach hut with 4 staff member again no conversation other than sign this, do this, walk here. I am not saying they where nasty just lacked fun, smiles, spirit the things you should expect when 'playing on one of the worlds most beautiful beaches'. Anyway the boats, equipment etc..where all first class, very new, clean and safe.
They did accidentally dunk us when the steering apparently locked up and the driver was very apologetic. It cost about $80 Australian dollars each for the 10 minutes in the air and while it was fun, it could have been an absolute highlight of our holiday if it was surrounded by a bit more energy, excitement and smiles. Unfortunately the staff just seemed to be going through the motions

29  Thank AustraliaFeliz
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear AustraliaFeliz,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !

First and foremost, we thank you for attempting our parasailing for the first time. We would also like to apologize for the delay in our response as we were concluding our investigations regarding the aforementioned incident.
Our parasailing activity happens to be the safest on the island and what should have been smooth-sailing for you that day became slightly unpredictable due to the sudden change in the wind direction.
A gust of westerly wind clashed with the normal southerly wind that you were parasailing in, causing a change in wave height and swell. The waves went from 0.5 meters to 1.5 meters causing the swell to increase in amplitude and the boat to dip. This was further compounded by the shift in wind direction causing some spillage of the aircushion holding up the parachute. Hence the unrequested dip in the water while you were being reeled into the landing deck of the Sea Osprey.
Our skipper Ikhwan and crew Farid are very experienced and conscientious with over 1500 parasailing hours and on that day, they were focused on their tasks at hand to ensure your safe landing on board the Sea Osprey.
What we found out in our investigations was purely technical and the crew took the appropriate safety measures. When you were about to land, Ikhwan had to reduce the speed of the parasailing vessel (Sea Osprey), which is the norm and make a slight turn with the steering wheel to align the boat with the parachute. However, while he was in the process of executing the manoeuvre, he was faced with a sudden swell in the waves and took the appropriate evasive action. At no time were you in any danger.
We are sure they were very concerned about the sudden burst of change in the weather and the safety of their guests on the boat on the day of your parasailing activity, hence their concentration was focused on tasks at hand.
These boys fully understand what customer satisfaction and total guest experience are all about and how important it means to us. We do hope you and your family will understand and will give us another chance to show you how Naam can provide a world-standard service with a smile as far as leisure and water sport activities are concerned.
Once again, please accept our apologies as you were not able to walk away from us with a total guest experience and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you and family on board the Sea Osprey for another fun and exhilarating Naam Experience again in the future! Best regards from the Naam Team in Langkawi.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Went for a glorious parasailing with Naam on their state of the art built just for parasailing boat , the Sea Osprey. 3 of us went up together!! We were over 600 feet up & it was an awesome way to see the emerald isles of Langkawi. As we were winched back we had our legs dipped in the ocean. What a feeling. Even the journey back on the transfer tender The Sea Turtle was such fun. Everybody was thrilled with the professionalism of the crew & the level of passion they had in ensuring we had a great time. Malaysian Tourism should take note & emulate the standards Naam have set. If only the rest of our tourism & hospitality were as good, we would we world leaders & the tourism would be the biggest contributes to our GDP. Well Done Naam. You make us Malaysians Proud.

27  Thank Coach2753
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Coach2753,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

What can we say? We definitely could not have done it without the support of valued guests like yourself! Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement and your wonderful review. We do hope that our endeavour to upgrade the standard of watersports in Langkawi will be noticed by the relevant authorities one day and with the support of fabulous guests like yourself, we are certain the day would be soon! Once again, we thank you deeply for your comments and we shall definitely look forward to serving you once again when you do visit Langkawi next. Till then, best regards from the Naam team!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband, 3 children (ages 23, 21 and 15) and I went to Langkawi for a family holiday. We decided to try Naam's sunset cruise as well as their parasailing and jet-skis. What can I say? The experience was absolutely awesome and we were treated like rockstars!! Let me start with the sunset cruise - we were given cold towels to refresh ourselves, the staff were extremely welcoming and pleasant and we were shown to the upper deck to take our seats for the cruise. It was a balmy evening so the cold towels were most welcome. We had light refreshments and some local Malaysian kueh was served. The cruise took a few hours and it was a most scenic ride. The next day, we decided to try Naam's parasailing and jet-skis which my children had already set their sights on. When we approached the tent to sign up for the parasailing, the staff in charge were very professional in taking our weight (to balance the parasail) and personal details for the insurance coverage (we were very surprised as we seldom find this at other Malaysian sports activity centres). Once we were on board the boat that was to take us parasailing, we were again briefed on the safety procedures before we were securely strapped in by the very capable staff on board. This was my first time parasailing as I'm generally afraid of heights but I felt totally safe with Naam! After that it was time to get on the jet-skis and take a spin around the island, all the while under the watchful eye of the Marshall (who kept a keen eye on us all the time) and which made me, personally, feel very, very safe!

Thank you Naam for a wonderful experience and I will definitely recommend you to my friends who plan on visiting Langkawi and my family and I would like to congratulate all concerned on a job well done!!

27  Thank Sunita T

Dear Sunita T,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

Thank you for your kind ratings and review! Our ground team is ecstatic to learn that all five of you have had a wonderful Naam Experience and total guest satisfaction. We're also relieved to know that your first time experience went well without a hitch! When we set out to introduce watersports in Langkawi, customer safety and well-being was and still is our utmost priority and we are only satisfied when valued guests like you and your family had truly enjoyed yourselves. We shall certainly look forward to attending to you and family again when you visit our paradise island next and once again thank you for your words of encouragement! Best regards from the Naam team!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Water sports activities were not in our agenda for this trip to Langkawi..BUT, while watching the amazing videos at the airport when we arrived especially the cruise and the other boat tours they really looks inviting and my instinct said "it's a must to do". I have phoned to get more details on the Cruise and I was even more convinced with the very polite, persuasive and very detailed explanation of the knowledgeable operator who was so patient to explain everything to me from A to Z on their SUNSET CRUISE BBQ. I didn't even thought of negotiating as I have been fully convinced and blindly said "I would like to sign up" and agreed to go for the Sunset Cruise. She took my details "May I have your good name please sir?" It's really pleasant and like a music to my ears. From then she addressed me with my name all throughout the rest of our conversation and I felt really good - a five star customer service.

The cruise experience! it's simply the best. From a luxury limousine transfer with a sweet smiling and accommodating driver, the warmest welcome at the Luxury boat on arrival, the irresistible and huge selections of BBQ, the unique ambiance of the Sea Falcon, the incredible design, very attentive staffs on board..and more..I just can't think how much more I could describe..It is simply amazing. This is one of the most incredible thing I have ever experience. My partner is one of the most difficult person to please but I made it...Naam made it.. The safety information was delivered very detailed. They emphasized on the safety measures very well - professional manner.

Over all, I just had the most unforgettable moment in my life...and I promise! I will surely recommend Naam to my business partners, family members, relative & friends...Will surely come back for Naam.

Simply the best...the Top Notch..

28  Thank vellfire2014

Dear vellfire2014,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

Thank you so much for your generous comments and words of encouragement. We are so happy your first experience with us had left you with very satisfying feedbacks, not to mention a total guest experience as well. It is always a great pleasure for our crew to attend to guests who took a chance on Naam and had found our services and products worth their while. Each rewarding and encouraging comment we receive fill us with the impetus to perform even better the next time! We also appreciate your offer to recommend our services and cruises to your circle of friends and we will definitely lookout for your return visit when you fly to Langkawi next! In the meantime, here's a big thank you once again from all of us at Naam Langkawi!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friends and I recently visited Langkawi, and first off, let me start by saying that our experience with Naam was an amazing one! The staff were very friendly and attentive to our needs. My friends and I came across the Naam promotion booth in the airport, in which we saw that Naam had offered fun filled activities at such a great price! We were absolutely ecstatic and did not think twice about choosing them as our first option. On the second day of our trip, we drove down to the beach, where we met with several of the Naam staff, who perfectly explained the safety precautions and rules of using the jet ski's and parasailing. They also took our weight measurement for the parasailing, which is something that has never been done by any other company with similar services. Needless to say, they were very professional with their rules of conduct and they were very concern of their customers safety! My friends and I were very impressed by their professionalism and we definitely felt safe during each of our activities. Naam definitely made our trip a memorable one, and since then, I have recommended this company to all my friends who plan to visit Langkawi in the future. Thank you Naam for an impeccable service and I hope to see you all again soon! :D

30  Thank SonyaD93
NAAM_GROUP, Guest Relations Manager at Naam, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear SonyaD93,

Greetings from Naam Langkawi !!

You're most welcome and a huge thank you to you for offering to recommend our tours, cruises and watersports activities in your review. We appreciate your kind gesture deeply and we're so happy you were thoroughly satisfied with our services and approach. Yes, customer care and safety is of utmost priority to us and we always insist on making sure our valued guests fully understand the safety procedures and comply of course! Anyway, it was a pleasure for our ground crew to attend to you and we look forward to seeing you here with us on paradise island again soon! Kind regards from the Naam team.