“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very fresh sushi and other food. Friendly staff and good prices.
Very good choice in between other asia food. Highly recommended !

1  Thank Seppo O

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Although this is a very sterile place in a shopping mall it is well worth a visit. People have raved about the sushi but we don't eat sushi so we had four dishes and a couple of beers and enjoyed it. The food is fresh and tasty, the service is done with a smile and it is very cheap compared to Japanese restaurants in other parts of the world. A great place for lunch although maybe you want a bit more atmosphere at dinner time.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Last year I went to this restaurant several times, and I was always very satisfied with the excellent food. Therefore, I wanted to test this restaurant again this year, just to make sure that the quality of the food had the same high quality as last year - and it did. The food was really tasty and delicious, and to date this is the best sushi restaurant I've ever been to.

The staff: was friendly, helpful and really service minded.
The atmosphere: very nice, with japanese interior style
The food: was great, delicious and tasty.

In conclusion: If you enjoy japanese food or not, you must pay this restaurant a visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We ate here for dinner twice! The food was very authentic and really delicious. Would definitely recommend the sushi selection.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I tried this place a year ago and loved it so now when I came back today this was my first choice. I love the really fresh sushi and how well made it is. The staff is superfriendly and helpfull. There is nothing to complain about and a must try on your holiday!

2  Thank Marie N