“Wonderful Spa and lovely service”
Review of Furusato Spa

Furusato Spa
Ranked #17 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: *PANTAI CENANG Shop is located in front of AEANIA HOTEL *PANTAI TENGAH Shop is located at SUNMALL(Next to SUNCAFE)
Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa and lovely service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I went to the Furusato Spa next to the Suncafe in Pantai Tengah.

We were observing the service board outside the spa when one of the staff came out to explain the packages, and make recommendations as we were a little sun burned! There was no hard sell, but her manner was kind and friendly so we decided to have a massage.

Staff were lovely and professional. The spa itself is cool, clean and relaxing. The couples room was large and airy, with one of the walls having a beautiful feature so you could close your eyes and just pretend you were lying next to a waterfall. I only wish we had discovered this place sooner during our trip!

The massage was good value. I found that massages aren't really that cheap in Malaysia/Langkawi, and it was fairly standard to pay roughly $60.00 AUD (180RM) for a 90 minute massage.

Massage itself was fantastic.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sue C

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We went to the branch in front of Aseania and was told they are full so we were recommended to try out their branch in P.Tengah, which is 5mins walking distance. The spa staff even waited for us at the entrance just in case we couldn't find our way. How thoughtful of them.

The spa center was very nicely decorated to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The staffs were very nice and friendly too. We were served ginger tea while deciding on the package treatment and we decided to opt for their couple package of Murex Angel at RM510 for 2.5hours. The package includes full body massage, herbal compress, body scrub and milk bath. It was so relaxing I fell asleep during the massage.

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience here and would definitely come back again for more pampering.

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Place for Relax body”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Reasonable price,The price for body scrup and facial is RM100 for 60 min each. Overall treatment very refreshing and relax. Face feel like baby skin after treatment. Personal bathing, tracuzzi are provided. Background music with waterfall sound make me fall asleep in peace. Wish to go again!

Leeds, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My fiancée and I came here and received the one hour long Malay massage, which was divine. The facility was clean, well decorated and the staff were exceptionally pleasant. We received a ginger tea on arrival and the man at the front desk was friendly and chatty. For 130RM each, we felt this was a steal, especially compared to the hotel rates in the area.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mouse_Nightshirt
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I am sure there are better options..”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I did a black rice full body scrub and cucumber wrap for 130 ringgit. It was supposed to be a 60 min ritual but the actual scrub and wrap lasted for barely 15-20 min. After scrub they immediately applied cucumber and asked me to rest for 20 min followed by 10-15 min of bath. The bathtub was good and inviting. But overall it wasn't value for money. My husband got a head, neck.and back massage for 80 ringgit which lasted for good 30-40 min. I am sure there are more options on the island for a good spa experience.

Visited August 2013