“SUPERB local food with reasonable price”

Chap Nya Yee Laksa Langkawi
Ranked #220 of 433 Restaurants in Langkawi
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: Malaysian
Description: Dear value Customers, We are only open on Friday 11:00am - 5:00pm. Kindly contact us before dine in, Thank you!
“SUPERB local food with reasonable price”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

First of all, I am not a local.
Stepping into Langkawi island more than 5yrs (once a month) makes me bored especially with the food there until I found this particular stall (Chap Nya Yee).

In short, you simply could feel that you goes back to the old time.
Good food (laksa etc), nice ice kacang and superb service and not pricey

It's a MUST VISIT place when U are at Langkawi.
Just that it opens Friday only, else I'll be there everyday during my visit.

p/s: make sure U are early if wana taste the food, as the business is quite good and finishes early.

3 Thank Collin3012

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Real authentic langkawi cuisine with over 50 yrs history”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Has the best hawker foods in town.. Great service with very attractive pricing... I like the curry mee the most as it has a unique taste that distinguish itself from many other curry mee we find elsewhere in the region. Once u tried it, the taste kinda stuck in ur head n really hard to get rid off..

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Cchia29
Johor
“Best Rojak Ever!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Rojak is the best!!! i had been searching for best rojak in Langkawi but none can reach my expectation. when my friend suggest me this place, I was like, "is it halal?". fortunately every dishes at the stall is HALAL! the 'sotong kangkung' is very nice! i am not a laksa fan, but all of my friends said that it is a must try. it's kind of sad because it only open on Friday. but no worries. the waiting is worth.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank qilawabi
Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
“Nice Laksa and Sotong Kangkung (Cuttlefish mix veggie)”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Asam laksa is the best, when I had tried once, it has to go again and again. The sotong kangkung (mix cuttlefish with veggie) also very nice. Unfortunately, the restaurant only open on Friday. Cannot wait another Friday to have my asam laksa. Recommended to everyone to try. Of course it is halal, I'm Malay and I'm a fan of asam laksa.

2 Thank She85_11
“Kampung style”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

You could feel like you are back to old time.
Food are ok, price is very reasonable. But too bad only open once a week. So need to go earlier before everything sold.

2 Thank Cindytan87