“Nothing special”

Ranked #18 of 105 things to do in Langkawi
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Not a special waterfall. Can skip it unless you have time. Didn't stop for long cause its really nothing there.

All reviews
"stairs to climb"
in 4 reviews
"rest stops along the way"
"short climb"
"short visit"
"insect repellent"
"well worth the effort"

Reviewed 31 May 2014

the fun parts is hoping a great view from the top while climbing. but still, there's a better waterfall in Indonesia called "Curug Cikaso" a bigger and beautiful waterfall with fresh air..

NO offense , but for me it's a decent place

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This waterfall is nothing spectacular , still you may visit it if you want . Just a simple waterfall .

Reviewed 1 May 2014

So I went there right after my breakfast, Had to climb high up through the hill and when I reached there to the waterfall, all my exhausting feels vanished. The water is so cool and pure. Since there was no one around it felt great and I was impressed to see that there was so many things were going on for farther maintenance, so I hope by now it's more convenient to climb up as I saw stairs were getting added. Very soothing for the hot temperature, I would recommend to visit it in the early morning to avoid crowd.

1  Thank Globetrotters1117
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had visited 7 wells waterfall earlier in the day and it had been a complete disappointment as it was just a trickle of water! This one was a lot better with a lot more water! There was an energetic trek to get to the falls but it was very beautiful and we spotted various lizards and butterflies along the way. There was a big sign at the bottom of the steps saying that there was a high risk of water born viruses but to be honest the pool at the falls did not look at all inviting anyway! Worth a look if you are doing a tour of the island like we were but I would not make a special trip here.