This is a very old resort that must have been quite good twenty years ago but not anymore. Its guests are mainly muslim families, whose female members are fully covered. Here you have the main characteristics that I found:
- Big buffet with Asian and Western food (egg station, crepes on the spot)
- Big swimming pool with slides for kids.
- Friendly staff.
- Free wi-fi
- Close to the beach, restaurants and party area.
- It needs renovation
- Women swim with their burkha so you may feel a little slutty in your bikini.
- Wi-fi is a slow or it disconnects in the room.
- No hairdryer
- Dirty corridors
- It has nothing to do with what you have in mind when you think about a resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located along the Pantai Tengah in Mukim Kedawang, Aseania Resort encompasses 7.519 acres of luxurious facilities and lush greenery. Our 217 rooms are fully furnished to give visitors the comforts of modern living complemented by the unique old-world charm of Langkawi. There's never a dull moment at Aseania's awe-inspiring swimming pool. Listed in the Malaysia Book of Records as the longest swimming pool in the country, it sprawls 154.4 metres and has a mesmerising array of facilities for all - wave pool, mushroom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, sundeck, lazy river and adult and children slides. You can take a leisurely float or pamper yourself with a luxurious jacuzzi while the kids have a splashing good time together. Truly fun for all in the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aseania Resort Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Aseania Hotel
- Aseania Hotel Langkawi