1,121 results
All reviews underwater world cenang beach pool bar pool side buffet dinner kids pool free shops nizam duty parasailing
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Our family was having amzing vacation in Langawi island. Hotel staff were extremly friendly and were helping a lot to make our vacation even more better. Definetly thinking to go back ther in same day.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms, close to the pools
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AseaniaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Toni S,

We are glad to hear that you are happy and satisfied with your experience with our service provided by our staff. Your satisfaction towards our service and your comments are deeply appreciated and they will surely assist us in striving towards service excellence. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you to Aseania Resort & Spa on your future visits to Langkawi.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The staffs here are friendly, comfortable stay and location also good for me. The swimming pool also ok, will come again next time if I come to Langkawi again. Price also not expensive. Overall is good

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
AseaniaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Jenny W,

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My sister and I went to this resort after popping our parents onto a cruise from Singapore. On arrival we met the friendly staff and were shown to our apartment. On opening the door a dreadful smell was evident. We didn't unpack. We lugged our cases back to the front desk and complained. While the staff were nice you could see by the look on their faces that they couldn't understand what was wrong. They then showed us another room, and , while it was a vast improvement on the first one it was still not nice. We then went back to the desk and checked out!!! We booked into another resort which was lovely. This resort needs to be closed down and have some money spent on it to bring it into this century!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank cvcain
AseaniaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear cvcain,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the poor experience with us. Please be assured we have put measures to improve this immediately.Your concern on the room cleanliness, maintenance and staff service are duly noted and we will share it with our team to look forward on how to improve on the areas highlighted.. Despite the shortcomings experienced, we hope you will not put any permanent disfavour to us and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience experienced during your stay. Thank you very much and have a good day.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Had an amazing holiday experience during my last visit to Langkawi Island. I was recommended by my friends to stay in this hotel as I was told that the service provided is excellent. The staffs ensured our room was immaculate on a daily basis and the receptionist was extremely helpful. Even though the shampoo and conditioner wasn't so great overall but the exceptional service from the staff was second to none, I will certainly be staying here again if Im going to Langkawi again. <3 <3

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
AseaniaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Vinxiee Z,

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I walked into this hotel by chance. Because its an off peak season there was an excellent offer for room and breakfast. From the reception , the bell boy and the staff all over the hotel including the cleaners I will happily give 5 stars for their humility , help fullness and being a true reflection on how Malaysians actually are. Jess , the front desk manager , despite being off duty helped me to book my flight ticket on her personal lap top , print it for me and was very gracious and helpful. Keep up the good work.
The rooms are a little old but adequate. The floors were sandy on the first day but on the subsequent days it was cleaned well. The bathroom was clean and functioning.
The pools and the surrounding garden is so beautiful and its an excellent hotel especially for families . I love the pool .
Location - its a 5 minute walk to the beach , with all the restaurants , Thai , Malay , chinese , japanese within walking distance. The drinking joints, pubs are all very nearby.
Food - I only had breakfast on 2 occasions and decided to skip the 3rd free buffet breakfast.I would give a 2/10 for breakfast. Adequate varieties but tasteless. The fresh fruits were pale and lousy tasting. The Malaysian spread was of poor quality, oily and bland.
Otherwise , I love this place and definately will be back with my family.
Room Rates - E mail directly to the hotel for good room rates if you are staying for a few days. also take note , rates can triple during Malaysian school holidays
and the whole island can be congested.

Room Tip: South rooms are quiter
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
AseaniaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Aseania Resort & Spa Langkawi Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Raj S,

Thank you for your detailed review. Your feedback pertaining the quality of our buffet breakfast are duly noted and has been shared with our team for further improvement. On the other hand, we are glad to hear that you are happy & enjoy with our staff service and during your visit here.Big thanks from us for highlighting the warm and wonderful service provided by our staff. See you again and welcome you and your family back to an improved holiday experience at Aseania Resort & Spa.